Post Free AD
Electronics & Technology
Home & Lifestyle
Computer & Mobiles
Pets & Pets care
Health,Beauty and Fitness
Astrology, numerology & vastu
Health,Beauty and Fitness
Sun 09 Sep, 2012,9:53:33 PM
MND / ALS - (1st) AYURVEDA RESEARCH AND TREATMENT CENTER
MOTOR NEURONE DISEASE (MND) is the name given to a group of related diseases affecting the motor neurones in the brain and spinal cord. Motor neurones are those nerve cells that control muscles, and their degeneration leads to weakness and wasting of muscles, causing increasing loss of mobility in the limbs, and difficulties with speech, swallowing and breathing.
The disease course is generally aggressive, with 50% of patients surviving less than 3 years after the diagnosis. Approximately 20% of patients can survive for 5-10 years but the rate of progression varies greatly from one person to another.
There are different types of MND, each affecting people in different ways.
1. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS): presents with a combination of upper motor neuron and lower motor neuron signs in the limbs.
2. Progressive bulbar palsy (PBP): presents with speech and swallowing difficulties. As the disease progresses, limb and cognitive features develop.
3. Progressive muscular atrophy (PMA): less common than other forms of MND that presents with only upper motor neuron involvement.
4. Primary lateral sclerosis (PLS): presents with only lower motor neuron signs and is a rare neuromuscular disease characterized by progressive muscle weakness in the voluntary muscles.
5. Pseudobulbar palsy: is bilateral impairment of the function of the lower cranial nerves 9, 10, 11 and 12 which control the muscles of eating, swallowing and talking.
‘CHARAKA-THE SPECIALITY AYURVEDA' Institute of Panchakarma & Research, a traditional health care center, came into existence by a group of committed, dedicated and experienced professionals in the field of Ayurveda. CHARAKA is gaining a wide popularity as one of the best among the available Ayurvedic treatment centers in India.
CHARAKA pays top priority to Ayurveda research as it aids the metamorphosis of ancient Ayurveda wisdom for the benefit of the present humanity.
CHARAKA is the 1st & the only research Institute in India which is working on MND. It is completely dedicated for its research since last more than 7 years. It also has formulated and tried various new formulations and therapies, which are found very effective for MND.
CHARAKA offers a very effective treatment methodology based on the classical texts of Ayurveda. The treatment comprises of Detoxification and Rejuvenation through Panchakarma therapies, administration of researched internal medication.
***IMPORTANT ISSUE TO BE NOTED AND UNDERSTOOD BY ALL MND PATIENTS AND THEIR ATTENDENTS***
EARLY DIAGNOSED & TREATED CASES RESPOND TO THE MAXIMUM AND RATE OF SUCCESS WILL DECREASE WITH CHRONICITY OF THE DISEASE.
PLEASE CONSULT FOR BEST & GENUINE AYURVEDA WITH HIGHEST TREATMENT SUCCESS RATE
'CHARAKA - THE SPECIALITY AYURVEDA'
Institute of Panchakarma & Research
1-8-49/1, Krishna nagar colony (lane beside Food world),
P G Road, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA-500003.
Phones: +914027896644, +914066329888,
Cosmetic Surgery in India
Sun 09 Sep, 2012,10:11:18 PM
Smile Kraft Dental Clinic Multispeciality Dental Care
Sun 09 Sep, 2012,10:07:24 PM
Wiclenz Premium Bed Bath Towels
Sun 09 Sep, 2012,9:49:23 PM
Sri Sai Beauty Parlour by Prameela Devi
Sun 09 Sep, 2012,9:45:18 PM
ANKYLOSING SPONDYLITIS & AYURVEDA
Sun 09 Sep, 2012,9:38:59 PM
Hyderabadi search is like local reference website, You find Information Like Government Offices In Hyderabad, Orphanages In Hyderabad, Old Age Homes In Hyderabad, Blood Banks In Hyderabad.
Advertise with Us