No doubt, Anna hazare’s Jan lokpall bill has been accepted by majority of the people, but experts strongly opposing the Jan lokpal and they said, it is an anti-constitutional and also a big threat to the collective interests of the nation.
Instead of making jan lokpa,l the experts have advised standing committee to strengthen the existing anti corruption laws and advised the committee to exclude judicial and prime minister from the lokpal.
Standing committee has been inviting advises from all the experts to constitute an effective law to curb the corruption in all levels of the administration in the country. As part of this process Saturday they invited several eminent experts to give take their views on both lokpal and jan lokpal.
experts like Pratap bhanu Mehta (representative of the center for policy research), ashok parija (chairman of Bar council of india), Jaya prakash narayana(chief of the loksatta), Harish salve(eminent lawyer) have attended the meeting and presented their views.
Following are the suggestions made by different experts….
1. Constitution of lokayukta in all states along with lokpal in center.
2. Bring CBI and ACB under the lokpal.
3. Create another law to take over the illegal property of the accused which will break the transfer of asset to his/her legacy.
4. If any employee involved in the corruption directly or indirectly, they must be removed from the job.
5. Establishment of National Judicial Commission to control the corruption in judicial level.
Constitution of jan lokpal is an anti-constitution and it will not serve the collective interests of the nation. Existing anti corruption laws must be strengthened, CBI and ACB must be free from the influence of politicians.
Sun 25 Sep, 2011,1:48:11 PM